- You will be given a full diabetic foot assessment carried out by a Podiatrist (a foot specialist).
- A full vascular foot assessment will be carried out using a Doppler ultrasound machine where you are able to hear your foot and leg pulses.
- You will be advised as to which risk category your feet fall into for potential foot complications.
- You will be given tailored foot care advice based on the findings of your foot assessment.
- You will have the chance to ask the Podiatrist any questions regarding your feet and diabetes.
- The Podiatrist will make sure that you have understood every aspect of your foot assessment and why you are having each test.
- The Podiatrist will explain to you, how diabetes can affect your feet.
- You will be given footwear and hosiery advice.
- You will have the opportunity for a footwear assessment as well as advice regarding the type of footwear you should be wearing on holiday and when at home.
- A report of the findings will be sent to your Doctor.
10 reasons you should have a diabetic foot assessment by a Podiatrist.
Heel Pain Special Offer
Free 10 minute consultation and a free digital foot scan
Basildon: 01268 553653
Billericay: 01277 659200
Romford: 01708 728498
(offer ends 31st May 2019)